I hope you managed to have a fantastic weekend, despite the weather and the result of a certain game of AFL! This week is a very special week for the Year 3’s as they receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Please keep all children in your prayers.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Confessing our sins may be difficult for us, but it brings us peace. We are sinners and we need God’s forgiveness.”
– Pope Francis.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
A final reminder to the children who a receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation and have still not paid the $10. Thank you.
The parent roster is up in the classroom.
HOME LEARNING WEEK 5
The following tasks should be completed each night:
1. Reading (readers) - 10mins
2. UNIT 14: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 of mental maths. (Day 5 will be completed on Friday during class) please note that your child may complete more than 1 day on any night, however, it is necessary that you mark their work with them once completed.
3. Times Tables: (x 7)
4. Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check
The following tasks are only required to be completed once:
1. Physical activity (includes team or club sport, dancing etc) - 15mins
2. Teach your parents something you were taught at school.
3. Friendology 101 – What am I grateful for today?
When a task has been completed, your child is required to tick it off in the diary.
Enjoy the week,